Byron @ B&Q

Just been in to B&Q (Northampton) to pick up another bit of
HomeEasy kit for
my setup and seen that they are having a bit of a stock purge on the older
Byron HA stuff.

I grabbed a fair few bits since it's all compatible with RFXCOM.

Receivers:

Outdoor IP56 rated socket @ £6
Dimmable lighting transformer @ £4.99
Ceiling lighting module @ £4.32

Transmitters:

Single wall light switch @ £4.32
PIR motion sensors @ £6.66

I also got a "kit" of 4 mains socket modules, an RF remote &
a PIR for £15.

They had some other stuff like keyfobs, mains socket modules, etc too.....

Northampton B&Q had loads left (until I go back tomorrow and buy some
more!)
but worth checking your local stores too.

Cheers,

Martyn