New OPNODE web site

  • Subject: New OPNODE web site
  • From: Daniel Berenguer <dberenguer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:48:06 +0100

I'm happy to announce the release of our new opnode web site
(http://www.opnode.org
or http://www.opnode.com). Besides switching
the Google Apps platform, this new site includes more extended
information about the opnode project and xAP. I've taken special
attention to the promotion of xAP as an open communication technology.
These days are being difficult for the technology market but I think
that open technologies could take advantage of their closer proximity
to users and superior flexibility. This is just my opinion but I
believe that the current economic situation is going to turn things
over regarding the HA market. When things go bad, people usually try
new ways and assume additional risks. This could be a good moment for
small companies and professionals offering genuine products and
services.

Well, this is just an optimistic point of view about the current situation
:-)

Thanks!!

--
Daniel Berenguer