Re: Re: xAP Stopped Working

Actually.. this is weird.. I've just taken a look at the logs again,
and
I've got this damn error again!!

"2009-07-24 16:23:24,390 ersp.xfxe.Hub ERROR Failed to bind receive
socket to 172.16.1.5:3639 (AccessDenied)."

I ran TCPView and it shows NOTHING listening on 3639 !!

But... everything appears to be working?!?!

Damn confused I tells ya !

Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> Did you get thsi working Marc ?
>
> cheers Kevin
>
> Marc Fuller wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  > Very very strange.
>  >
>  > I've unloaded everything. I've rebooted the server making sure
*nothing*
>  > loads automatically.
>  >
>  > I then run the Hub and still get the error! I have no clue what
could be
>  > grabbing it... apart from the IP address thing, nothing has
changed?!?!
>  >
>  > Is there way to find out what's using the port? I have a vague
>  > recollection of a command to see what ports are being used by
what
>  > process.. something like netsh somethingorother?
>  >
>  > Cheers
>  >
>  > Marc
>  >
>  > Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > Almost certainly something else has already acquired the
hub port
>  > >
>  > > K
>  > >
>  > > Marc Fuller wrote:
>  > > >
>  > > >
>  > > > OK, getting somewhere. The Redrat hub never gave me
any errors.
>  > > >
>  > > > Once I installed the new hub, I had assumed it was
working, but
> didn't
>  > > > notice this little error...
>  > > >
>  > > > "Failed to bind receive socket to
172.16.xx.xx:3639 (AccessDenied)"
>  > > >
>  > > > What !! Why the hell would I be getting an access
denied?