Re: xAP Stopped Working

First: Apologies if this duplicates.. my emails don't seem to be going
through to yahoo groups :\

Anyways...

Actually.. this is weird.. I've just taken a look at the logs again, and
I've got this damn error again!!

"2009-07-24 16:23:24,390 ersp.xfxe.Hub ERROR Failed to bind receive
socket to 172.16.1.5:3639 (AccessDenied)."

I ran TCPView and it shows NOTHING listening on 3639 !!

But... everything appears to be working?!?!

Damn confused I tells ya !

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Marc Fuller <groups@...> wrote:

> [...]
> Received From: 127.0.0.1:6599
>
> xap-hbeat
> {
> v=13
> hop=1
> uid=FF.07A9C51D:0000
> class=xap-hbeat.alive
> source=xFx.Hub.Osprey
> interval=60
> port=3639
> }
>
> The error that was generated is as follows:
> Problem reading xAP message.
>
> Source: xAPMessage
> Problem reading xAP message.
> Invalid name/value pairing
> The length of the UID value is incorrect.
>
> KCS.xAP.Framework.xAPMessageReaderException: Problem reading xAP
> message. ---> KCS.xAP.Framework.xAPInvalidMessageException: Invalid
> name/value pairing
> The length of the UID value is incorrect
>     at
> KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadHeaderPair(xAPMessage
> message, String line)
>     at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadMessage()
>     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>     at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadMessage()
>     at KCS.xAP.Framework.Transport.xAPListener.OnReceive(IAsyncResult
ar)
> -----
>
> END ERROR
>
> Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> >

> > Did you get thsi working Marc ?
> >
> > cheers Kevin
> >
> > Marc Fuller wrote:
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > Very very strange.
> >  >
> >  > I've unloaded everything. I've rebooted the server making
sure *nothing*
> >  > loads automatically.
> >  >
> >  > I then run the Hub and still get the error! I have no clue
what could be
> >  > grabbing it... apart from the IP address thing, nothing has
changed?!?!
> >  >
> >  > Is there way to find out what's using the port? I have a
vague
> >  > recollection of a command to see what ports are being used
by what
> >  > process.. something like netsh somethingorother?
> >  >
> >  > Cheers
> >  >
> >  > Marc
> >  >
> >  > Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> >  > >
> >  > >
> >  > > Almost certainly something else has already acquired
the hub port
> >  > >
> >  > > K
> >  > >
> >  > > Marc Fuller wrote:
> >  > > >
> >  > > >
> >  > > > OK, getting somewhere. The Redrat hub never gave
me any errors.
> >  > > >
> >  > > > Once I installed the new hub, I had assumed it
was working, but
> > didn't
> >  > > > notice this little error...
> >  > > >