Re: SqueezeCentre Plugin - Not Displaying Messages Query

  • Subject: Re: SqueezeCentre Plugin - Not Displaying Messages Query
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:42:21 -0000

Now, there's a thing.  May be getting somewhere.  While I can see a
lot of messages in viewer from ERSP.SlimServer.HA-Server-1:Lounge,
these are all from the Lounge Squeezebox itself.  I don't see any
heartbeats from the slimserver itself.  (These are not being ignored
by Viewer - I checked).

So I'm assuming the server should (as with other apps) send a
heartbeat.  I'm wondering what it may be that is preventing a proper
link up if this is the case because I can see messages from the
Squeezebox being broadcast from the server.

Is there perhaps a better/newer service based hub that I should be
using? - Wondering now if this is the issue.

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Martyn Wendon"
<martynwendon@...> wrote:

> In Viewer take a look at one of the heartbeat messages from
SqueezeCenter,