Re: Now: CurrentCost was Re: Paging Kevin Hawkings

Thanks Kevin...

What I'd missed is that the baud rate is different too - so I will
need to change the application for you Richard.  I have a feeling it has
a fixed serial port number at the moment - what would suit you Richard ?

"turner228" <kevin@...> wrote:

> > I have two of the CurrentCost LCD displays which I have been
> playing
> > with.
> >
> > The original one was "Southern Electric"'s special
offer, and the
> > port is set for 2400 baud and only supplies current data.
> >
> > The second one from CurrentCost's ebay shop runs at 9600baud and
> has
> > a full set of data
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Kevin T
> > (the other kevin)
> > www.netcomp.biz
> >
> > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
"rb_ziggy"
> > <richard.boreham@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Kevin
> > >
> > > Thanks for that - I'll remember on the mail front;-)
> > >
> > > I'm quite taken with the device so if there is a prob with
the
> > > software version, I'd be tempted to track down a version
with the
> > > historic data for logging purposes. (Leaving the other in
the
> > kitchen
> > > to persuade others to turn off things!)
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Richard
> > >
> > > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
Kevin Hawkins

> > that one
(Wattson)
> > > direct