Re: Paging Kevin Hawkings

Kevin

Thanks for that - I'll remember on the mail front;-)

I'm quite taken with the device so if there is a prob with the
software version, I'd be tempted to track down a version with the
historic data for logging purposes. (Leaving the other in the kitchen
to persuade others to turn off things!)

Regards

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins