Re: Paging Kevin Hawkings

Hi Richard,

I'm afraid I don't read every post on UKHA and I missed that one
as it's under a topic for a product I don't have. (Wattson)     A direct
email is likley the best way to contact me ;-)

I'll dig out the code and just check what dependencies it has -
probably only the latest Intranet OCX which I'm sure you have.   I'm not
sure how (if) it will cope with the historic data not being provided in
your version of the Current Cost but try it and see.

Kevin