xLobby plugin updates

    Pierre over on xLobby France has been hard at work on updating the
xAP plugin and which is now at v4.6.   The current version is a
significant update on previous V2/V3 ones and works with the last
version of xLobby which is the sexiest free touch screen software I know
of.   I haven't yet tried it with the commercial v3 xLobby but suspect
that's ok too.

Written using the latest xFX release the plugin  is now xAP v1.3
compliant and supports all BSC schema devices in two way interactive
mode with xLobby as well as supporting graphic icons and animated gifs
to reflect device states.   There are sliders too for level devices,
Other schema are also supported via a custom editor allowing any xAP
device to be integrated into xLobby.

The instructions , help and forum that supports this are mostly in
French so I will try and dust off my O Level French and translate some
of the information and post it here .   If there's anyone with better
French skills I'd love a hand as I am now not much beyond oderering a
beer and a sandwich level from madame LeBrun

Anyway here's the thread with the forum link, the download is in the
first post. The plugin itself is in English.

http://www.xlobby-france.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2810

Cheers Kevin