Re: xLobby plugin updates

Excellent Kevin, how timely :-)
I've finally abandoned my efforts to get Win2k working on "old"
hardware and have just this week got myself a 2nd-user, "modern"
P4
machine expressly for xLobby. Distributed/zoned audio + xAP were
(are!) the two key issues for me that xLobby supports and this updated
plug-in has come just in time.

Thanks for posting,

Tim.