Re: XAP Ethernet relay

  • Subject: Re: XAP Ethernet relay
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:00:01 -0000

Hi Paul

I am prepared to be contradicted, but I think that the netiom is the
only xAP-embedded relay controller that is available at that sort of
price level.

More expensive would be the Barionet, Edward has done some work on
this, and the other Kevin will probably tell you about C-Bus and
Homevision.

I have a written a few connectors for other relay devices, serial and
USB connected, with one to 8 relays, and also one for the Aviosy IP
devices, but these are not embedded and require a PC

HTH

Kevin T

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "wheelbarrowuk2001"
<ukha@...>