Re: Xap Floorplan - script query

Hi,

In a Floorplan event the item between the %%'s needs to be the alias of
a device setup in Floorplan or assuming there is only one setup it can
be a source address of a device. If you go to either the Devices/Basic
or Devices/Raw tab and click edit next to the device you want. In the
box label alias is the text of what you want to put between the %%s. The
reason to try to use aliases rather than the source address is there may
be more than one item from a  particular source. The : in the examples
is not referring to the item within the message but a xAP source with a
subaddress.

hth

James