Re: Xap Floorplan - script query

James

Many thanks - that did it.  Just needed the alias and not the :xxxx
bit.  I think I tried every possible combination with the exception of
dropping the : bit!

Now I've got the TTS announcing an incoming mail with the
subject(using a mailbox reserved just for messages to the
"house")
while the message also goes up onto the control screen in the kitchen.
Excellent.

Thanks again

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In a Floorplan event the item between the %%'s needs to be the alias
of
> a device setup in Floorplan or assuming there is only one setup it can
> be a source address of a device. If you go to either the Devices/Basic
> or Devices/Raw tab and click edit next to the device you want. In the
> box label alias is the text of what you want to put between the %%s.
The