xAPSwitchboard feature request

  • Subject: xAPSwitchboard feature request
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 17:23:32 -0000

James,

would it be possible to add a number of filters to the HTML display of
calls? I'd like, if possible, to be able to see calls that were
unanswered or calls received on a particular line if possible. Also I'd
like to be able to invoke these filter from URL options.

Alternatively, is there an API/method for accessing the switchboard
data (calls, contatcs, lines, etc.)?

Finally, could there be a URL command to clear the call log.

TIA. Rgds, Darren.