RE: HELP! Getting started with CID + switchboard problems

  • Subject: RE: HELP! Getting started with CID + switchboard problems
  • From: Chuck Bass <cbass233@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:03:58 -0800 (PST)

I did some more searching and found that I do have the dao360.dll file
in a different place than yours (C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache).  The
type library is not on my machine.   Searching around the MS site I
found that I'm supposed to have it since I have SP2.  I downloaded a
patch just for jet:

windowsxp-kb829558-x86-enu.exe

This is supposed to install jet without the rest of the service pack.
I run the install and it tells me I don't need to do anything.

Not sure what to do...