RE: xap homeseer plugin

  • Subject: RE: xap homeseer plugin
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:00:12 -0000

I've wondered that too - I had some problems with a similar situation
but didn't resolve it.

There is some kind of problem with the updating of the device string value
- IIRC (and my memory is a bit hazy!) if you manually change the device
string, it won't then get updated - you have to reset the device (can't
remember how I did that but I found the info on the HS forum). This is
probably a different scenario to yours though?

James - any ideas?

Paul.

Behalf Of pjeitler
> Sent: 11 January 2007 14:22
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [xap_automation] xap homeseer plugin
>
> Hello,
>
> I have installed the MI4 Homesser pluging and I am having one
> particular problem:
>
> Even though the xAP device shows a status change on the HS status
> screen, I can't trigger an event from that device change.
>
> I am using Zoneminder to send xAP messages when a camera detects
motion.
> Using the HS xAP plugin, I created a device that shows the alarm
> status. It shows "off" when no motion is detected and
"on" when motion