Re: HELP! Getting started with CID

This might help...

Michael McSharry has a US Modem Caller ID application for xAP - but it
is not one I have ever used and it may not be truly interoperative with
xAP Switchboard...   see..

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=100028

Glenn Sullivan has a xAP application written using xFX for the
NetCallerID device which I gather is very popular in the USA...not sure
if the download link has survived the WIKI changes - if not, and you
have one of these devices,  drop Glenn an email

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_NetCallerID_released

Kevin