axc v0.6

  • Subject: axc v0.6
  • From: "hometecky" <hometecky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:13:27 -0000

Gregg have you removed v0.6 for some reason? I don't see it at your
site any longer.

I installed v6.0 and don't see CID name any longer just recieving the
phone number name unavialable.

Might by Trixbox on my end. I do get name and number at the ext off of
Trixbox just not from the xAP message I thought with 05c that the name
was name= not rnname may be I am wrong. any ways let me know if there
any changes coming.

Thanks.

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=2
uid=FFE80005
class=CID.Meteor
source=liming.axc.house:kitchen.stanaphone
}
Incoming.CallWithCID
{
type=Voice