Re: axc v0.6

Quoting hometecky (2/20/07 4:13 PM):
> Gregg have you removed v0.6 for some reason? I don't see it at your
> site any longer.

It's still there--as well as v0.6a.  Are you looking at
http://www.limings.net/xap/axc ?

> I installed v6.0 and don't see CID name any longer just recieving the
> phone number name unavialable.

I had made changes that treated CID name info that was identical to CID
number (which some US DIDs do--incorrectly, in my opinion) and I treated
it as "unavailable" rnname.  Unfortunately, there were some
mistakes
that made cidname extraction incorrect.  I believe I've located them and
fixes applied.

> Might by Trixbox on my end.

Unlikely--it's almost certainly axc--unless cidnumber and cidname are
the same.  For now, if that's the case, I'm treating cidname as
unavailable.  But, I could make that optional if you wanted the
"echo".
I doubt that's your issue though.

> I do get name and number at the ext off of
> Trixbox just not from the xAP message I thought with 05c that the name
> was name= not rnname may be I am wrong. any ways let me know if there
> any changes coming.

v0.7 will be available very soon (likely tomorrow).  It has a number of
other significant features (not to mention this bug fix) such as
automating unattended dialing w/ TTS to the callee, display messages for
voicemail and BSC support.

Gregg