Re: Telemetry Status and Control Schema

Hi,
A couple of thoughts for now.
We chatted a while back about adding Name= to the info message  so that
you could give the device a friendly name. That would then make apps
such as Floorplan and HomeSeer display the devices in an easier format
for the user.
In the intro of the TSC.info section probably good to hightlight that a
.info message one lists 1 subdevice.  It's just you have already
detailed the .cmd and show that to accept multiple devices in it so I
think it would be good to avoid confusion here.

I don't know if its been thought of but KevinT, when BSC came out, made
a set of applications that simulated various devices. It made testing
and development much easier. Maybe when the Tom10 code is done there
could be a setting where the app could just simulate the tom10.  I think
it would be really quite useful.

I'm sure more thoughts will follow!

James