Re: Homeseer xAP conduit run time error

--------------070404000606050601060906

Hi Max,

Thanks for letting me know.  I have been running your settings here and
didn;t see the crash so i'm much happier knowing it wasn't me!  It did
highlight a few other little flaws in the plugin which i'm working on
fixing so expect a new release soon.

Thanks

James

max wrote:
> I sent you a copy of the xAP folder, but don't bother looking at it.
> Looks like it was something windows related, chkdsk found and fixed
> many, many errors and now Homeseer is working again without complaint.
>
> Max
>
> James Traynor wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you zip up the xAP folder inside the Homeseer2 directory and
>> send it over? The only thing left is the settings file being
corrupt
>> and it trying to call something that doesn't exist.
>> I'll run it on my setup and see what happens
>>
>> James
>>
>> max wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, had copies of those three files. All seemed ok, but I
updated them
>>> anyway. Doesnt seem to have made a difference, homeseer is
still crashing.

>>> Max

downloading an updated

0.8.148) is
number"

message from floorplan,

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------070404000606050601060906

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

Hi Max,<br>
Thanks for letting me know.&nbsp; I have been running your settings
here and
didn;t see the crash so i'm much happier knowing it wasn't me!&nbsp; It
did
highlight a few other little flaws in the plugin which i'm working on
fixing so expect a new release soon.<br>
Thanks<br>
James<br>
max wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">I sent you a copy of the xAP folder, but don't
bother looking at it.
Looks like it was something windows related, chkdsk found and fixed
many, many errors and now Homeseer is working again without complaint.

Max

James Traynor wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi,

Could you zip up the xAP folder inside the Homeseer2 directory and
send it over? The only thing left is the settings file being corrupt
and it trying to call something that doesn't exist.
I'll run it on my setup and see what happens

James

max wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Yep, had copies of those three files. All
seemed ok, but I updated them
anyway. Doesnt seem to have made a difference, homeseer is still crashing.

Max

James Traynor wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi Max,

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/action.txt";>http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/action.txt</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/action.txt";>&lt;http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/action.txt&gt;</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/event.txt";>http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/event.txt</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/event.txt";>&lt;http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/event.txt&gt;</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/schema.txt";>http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/schema.txt</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/schema.txt";>&lt;http://www.mi4.biz/downloads/schema.txt&gt;</a>

I'm guessing that the reboot happened as it was downloading an updated
file and one become corrupt

hth

James
max wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">After a server reboot today the Homeseer