Re: Re: axc switchboard outgoing calls?

Quoting Kevin Hawkins (2/3/07 10:53 AM):
> hometecky wrote:
>>
>> But for some reason xAP conduit does not present me with any items
>> set up from the CID.Meteor messages that are being generated from
xac?

> Did you try my suggestion about resending the appropriate message you
> want to create a device from again ... using xAP Viewer ?
>
> The xAP plugin for HS works on the first message received from a
device
> in that it presents those parameters in that message  as possible new
> devices.  Once it has done this it moves that xAP device out of the
'new
> hardware' tab and no other messages or schema for that device are
> presented. The only way to create further devices from the xAP info is
> to 'redetect' the xAP device and to ensure that the first message that
> you receive from it is one that contains the correct information (ie
> right schema and parameters).   If you receive the wrong format of
> message next/first you are back where you started.

I would agree w/ Kevin that this appears to be the likely issue as axc
is most prone to send out the recurring CTI.Info and always CTI.Event
messages *before* CID.Meteor messages.  So, if the HS xAP conduit
"locks
on" to the first message, then it clearly will never see what you want
w/o your manual intervention.

Gregg