Re: axc switchboard outgoing calls?

  • Subject: Re: axc switchboard outgoing calls?
  • From: "hometecky" <hometecky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:18:28 -0000

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Gregg Liming <gregg@...> wrote:

> Quoting Kevin Hawkins (2/3/07 10:53 AM):
> > hometecky wrote:
> >>
> >> But for some reason xAP conduit does not present me with any
items to
> >> set up from the CID.Meteor messages that are being generated
from xac?

> > Did you try my suggestion about resending the appropriate message
you
> > want to create a device from again ... using xAP Viewer ?
> >
> > The xAP plugin for HS works on the first message received from a
device
> > in that it presents those parameters in that message  as possible
new
> > devices.  Once it has done this it moves that xAP device out of
the 'new
> > hardware' tab and no other messages or schema for that device are
> > presented. The only way to create further devices from the xAP
info is
> > to 'redetect' the xAP device and to ensure that the first message
that
> > you receive from it is one that contains the correct information
(ie
> > right schema and parameters).   If you receive the wrong format
of
> > message next/first you are back where you started.
>
> I would agree w/ Kevin that this appears to be the likely issue as
axc
> is most prone to send out the recurring CTI.Info and always
CTI.Event
> messages *before* CID.Meteor messages.  So, if the HS xAP
conduit "locks
>  on" to the first message, then it clearly will never see what
you
want
> w/o your manual intervention.
>
> Gregg

Kevin Thank you. I did not know one could resend xAP messages at
will. I did what you said then after a call came in I resent the
message a few times and then I was presented with new hardware
selected Raw there they were, phone and name items that created
devices in HS and all is working. That resending comes in handy.
Thanks again!!