Re: SwitchBoard Goole Maps USA

  • Subject: Re: SwitchBoard Goole Maps USA
  • From: "hometecky" <hometecky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:08:59 -0000

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>

http://192.168.0.1:52340/
> then the url must start with exactly that.
> You can't, for instance, use the PC hostname instead of the IP.
What I'm
> wondering is could you try copy and pasting the urls for a
switchboard
> map page from both a local and remote PC into notepad and check
they are
> exactly the same.
> Let me know how you get on
> James

James I see that I created the problem what I did was made a link
with in Homeseer so I could just press the button and have SB
displayed but since I access HS from out side my home at times. I
used the public address and opened the port pointed it to switchboard
it works fine but the maps won't adn I noticed the RSS feeds page all
so won't display anything.

works fine if I change the link to the inside address 192.168.... and
I am at home viewing on any internal computer.

Now I just need to get the dialing out to work from SB I need to find
some time to spend to see what I am doing wrong there since I updated
to axc7a and the SB test ver I can not dial out from SB.

I can get the ext to ring after clicking on the line to dial out with
from SB but when I pick it up the reciever and all I here is  GOOD
BY . So I must have something set wrong.

Thanks for your help.