Re: Speedfan xAP

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply.

I've been having much weirdness here with this. I have restarted and
spent over an hour trying different things and now all of a sudden it's
started working over restarts. No idea what I have done differently but
it appears to be remembering the devices. I am still not sure if this
was a Speedfan issue or a xAP conduit issue :\

I will continue testing and see if I can get it to fail again.

cheers

Marc

Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> Marc R. Fuller wrote:
>
>> Hey Paul,
>>
>> If you don't mind me asking. What do you use for displaying your
>> Speedfan info ? I am using Homeseer and am seeing another problem.
It
>> seems that if I restart the server then xAP conduit redetects the
>> speedfan xAP device as a new item and stops updating the old one.
The