Re: Re: SwitchBoard Goole Maps USA

--------------090105080009040401060307

Hi,

Ok, what you describe makes sense and would cause issues in Switchboard,
well not switchboard but google. I am adding an option to Switchboard to
have a second Google key loaded. When accessed from an IP in the same
range as the switchboard pc the current code is used. If however the IP
range is different the alternate key, if set, is used. With this you
should be able to get it working from anywhere.

I think Gregg would be the best person to ask re the Asterisk/SB issue
but for starters getting a copy of the CTI xAP message sent from
Switchboard and a copy of your axc config might help narrow  it down.
All i can suggest is to double check the context being used in asterisk.

James
> James I see that I created the problem what I did was made a link
> with in Homeseer so I could just press the button and have SB
> displayed but since I access HS from out side my home at times. I
> used the public address and opened the port pointed it to switchboard
> it works fine but the maps won't adn I noticed the RSS feeds page all
> so won't display anything.
>
> works fine if I change the link to the inside address 192.168.... and
> I am at home viewing on any internal computer.
>
> Now I just need to get the dialing out to work from SB I need to find
> some time to spend to see what I am doing wrong there since I updated
> to axc7a and the SB test ver I can not dial out from SB.
>
> I can get the ext to ring after clicking on the line to dial out with
> from SB but when I pick it up the reciever and all I here is  GOOD
> BY . So I must have something set wrong.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------090105080009040401060307

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Hi,<br>
Ok, what you describe makes sense and would cause issues in
Switchboard, well not switchboard but google. I am adding an option to
Switchboard to have a second Google key loaded. When accessed from an
IP in the same range as the switchboard pc the current code is used. If
however the IP range is different the alternate key, if set, is used.
With this you should be able to get it working from anywhere.<br>
I think Gregg would be the best person to ask re the Asterisk/SB issue
but for starters getting a copy of the CTI xAP message sent from
Switchboard and a copy of your axc config might help narrow&nbsp; it
down.&nbsp;
All i can suggest is to double check the context being used in
asterisk.<br>
James<br>
type="cite">
<pre wrap=""><!---->James I see that I created the