Re: Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error

--------------020509070508060305080806

Darren,
I tried this yesterday and got the same error. The trouble was that the
bbc site had no data. In the Current Nearest Observations it had N/A for
everything.  Today, however, it has lots of data and xAP Weather185
works fine.
I'm guessing there is something in there trying to load a n/a  in to a
number field, hence the error. I'll try and replicate the issue.
For now could you give it another go?
James
darrenp_lock wrote:
> Ah ha! OK so I applied patch 1.8.5, deleted my .ini and tried again.
> Hold breath, cross toes.... nope still same error. However, my .ini
> is much similar to yours now Edward:
>
> Station=world=4130
> Forecast=
> Longitude=-3.62
> Latitude=52.07
> CorF=c
> MorK=m
> Proxy=
> UID=4001
> TimeBetweenSends=600
> TimeBetweenCollections=1200
> AdjSunrise=
> AdjSunset=
> Slimp3=No
> Tivo=No
> UseHubPort=Yes
>
> I am wondering, that because this is a rebuild, if I am missing a
> dependecy of some sort?
>
> NB: I have xAPSwitchboard installed and that appears to be fine.
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"
> <edward.mailgroup@...> wrote:
>
>> Quite different from my .ini file which is:
>>
>> xAP Weather Settings
>> --------------------
>>
>> Station=id=3834
>> Forecast=id=3834
>>
>> Longitude=0.0715
>> Latitude=52.2163
>> CorF=c
>> MorK=m
>>
>> Proxy=
>> UID=4001
>> TimeBetweenSends=120
>> TimeBetweenCollections=1200
>> AdjSunrise=
>> AdjSunset=
>> Slimp3=Yes
>> Tivo=No
>> UseHubPort=Yes
>>

>>   _____

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

Darren,<br>
I tried this yesterday and got the same error. The trouble was that the
bbc site had no data. In the Current Nearest Observations it had N/A
for everything.&nbsp; Today, however, it has lots of data and xAP
Weather185
works fine.<br>
I'm guessing there is something in there trying to load a n/a&nbsp; in
to a
number field, hence the error. I'll try and replicate the issue.<br>
For now could you give it another go?<br>
James<br>
darrenp_lock wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Ah ha! OK so I applied patch 1.8.5, deleted my
.ini and tried again.
Hold breath, cross toes.... nope still same error. However, my .ini
is much similar to yours now Edward:

Station=world=4130
Forecast=
Longitude=-3.62
Latitude=52.07
CorF=c
MorK=m
Proxy=
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=600
TimeBetweenCollections=1200
AdjSunrise=
AdjSunset=
Slimp3=No
Tivo=No
UseHubPort=Yes

I am wondering, that because this is a rebuild, if I am missing a
dependecy of some sort?

NB: I have xAPSwitchboard installed and that appears to be fine.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Edward Pearson"
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:edward.mailgroup@...";>&lt;edward.mailgroup@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Quite different from my .ini file which is:

xAP Weather Settings
--------------------

Station=id=3834
Forecast=id=3834

Longitude=0.0715
Latitude=52.2163
CorF=c
MorK=m

Proxy=
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=120

From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->[<a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>]
</pre>
<pre wrap="">On Behalf Of darrenp_lock
I have just rebuilt my NodeZero and I have the following in my
Weather.ini file:

Station=world=4130
Forecast=world=4130
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=600
TimeBetweenCollections=1200
Longitude=-3.62
Latitude=52.07
Slimp3=No
Tivo=No

However, when I start xAPWeather I get a Type Mismatch error and
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->the
</pre>
<pre wrap="">program exits.

These values came from the BBC Weather site at:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.bbc";>http://www.bbc</a>.
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml?world=4130&print";>&lt;http://www.bbc.co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml?world=4130&amp;print&gt;</a>