Floorplan - Couple of queries

A couple of things:

1 - I've been using floorplan as a regular programme running in the
tray.  Few days ago I decided to try using the service version.  I
think that about the time that I installed the service I lost my Raw
devices (seemed to disappear from the settings file).  Does installing
the service wipe these settings?

(I haven't specifically checked this behaviour but could do so if it
helps - I've just reentered the Raw settings and this time saved a copy!)

2 - When using the service version, is it correct to run the normal
floorplan prog to configure it (i.e. there is no configure / show
option from the service itself)?  As I write this, it occurs, should I
just access the right URL from a browser instead?

Thanks

Richard