Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error

  • Subject: Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:39:51 -0000

Ah ha! OK so I applied patch 1.8.5, deleted my .ini and tried again.
Hold breath, cross toes.... nope still same error. However, my .ini
is much similar to yours now Edward:

Station=world=4130
Forecast=
Longitude=-3.62
Latitude=52.07
CorF=c
MorK=m
Proxy=
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=600
TimeBetweenCollections=1200
AdjSunrise=
AdjSunset=
Slimp3=No
Tivo=No
UseHubPort=Yes

I am wondering, that because this is a rebuild, if I am missing a
dependecy of some sort?

NB: I have xAPSwitchboard installed and that appears to be fine.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"