xAP Scheduler help

Thanks for the hub guys it has helped me understand a little bit more
about this xAP stuff, now I can see messages passing between the
devices.

My next little project is how to fire events at timed intervals, to
this end I have installed the above and dropped the cygwin1.dll into
the same folder. However when I run it, it complains that it can't
open the "schedule.conf" file...

Should the following code be saved as the conf file?

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1