Re: xAP Scheduler help

Hi Glyn,

I don't know much about Patricks' Scheduler as I've never used it -
From reading the docs it looks as though if you target the message
example you quoted below and send it to the scheduler you installed it
will create an entry in schedule.conf (and hopefully create the file as
well) . Make sure the target line exactly matches whatever name your
scheduler is reporting (in its source= line).     Then I am thinking you
need to create a file that has the name "L1_ON.xap that contains an
exact copy of the xAP message you want to send at the time you have
requested in the schedule.request message.Hopefully at that time the
message will get sent.  Obviously you can use any name for the .xap file
as long as it matches the file= parameter line in the schedule.request
message

If you still struggle, James' Floorplan application also has the
ability to schedule events at specific times. Although named 'xAP
Floorplan' it is actually a  very capable engine for applying logic,
script actions and timed events to xAP messages. The floorplan layout
feature can be ignored if you choose.   Actually the graphic side is
very flexible and could be used to make a touch screen layout or almost
anything that uses custom graphics and backgrounds that change state ,
display text information and send messages when clicked.

Kevin