Re: xAP Ping 3 beta 4 released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Ping 3 beta 4 released
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:21:39 -0000

on the http type, is it possible to have an server address with a port
number?

for example, i have an internal server running on port 9000.  if i put
http://xyz:9000 in the
"ip address/web page" field, ping doesn't seem
to pay attention to the port number.  does it not do this or is my
syntax wrong?

if i try tcp type and put my server ip in the ip address field and
9000 in the port field, it fails. in this case, i'm using slimserver
on port 9000.

thanks.

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@...> wrote:

> Ping 3 lets you check remote devices. It can check by ping, by tcp
> connection, by http download, by http proxy download, ODBC databases,
> Windows free memory and Windows drive space. Being Intranet enabled it
> is all web based and easy to configure. Also the results from the
tests
> can be overlayed onto maps/siteplans/photos to give clear
indications of