axc - asterisk xAP connector

  • Subject: axc - asterisk xAP connector
  • From: Gregg Liming <gregg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:25:12 -0500

I've made axc (asterisk xAP connector) available at
http://limings.net/xap/axc.

It is a perl implementation that is likely best run on the asterisk
platform.  Although I have been using it for months, it should be
considered an alpha release--particularly wrt documentation.  An install
doc is included in the release package.

Gregg