xAP - Great stuff!

I just thought I'd drop a note of appreciation and share a couple of
minor successes.

I've been using xLobby for music distribution control and have Comfort
+ ACE for homecontrol integrated with a Meteor CID.  I also had a
Quasar one wire temp sensor board.  Everything worked well separately
but I'd never managed to usefully display the temp data anywhere and
couldn't usefully display the cid info either.

With xAP and the latest xLobby xAP plugin, I have now got:
- temperatures being displayed and updated on xL touchscreen monitors
and ppcs
- caller id info passed from ACE over to xLobby and displayed in the
same way

Small victories but both have proved popular at home.

I now just need to source another Comfort UCM so that I can get some
lighting control / more HA running from xLobby!

I can't see myself ever doing any detailed development work but with a
bit of (very basic) scripting and sticking everyone elses bits
together, xAP really seems to offer that route to integration that I
need.

Thanks for your efforts all.

Regards

Richard