Re: Consensus on BSC temperature reporting?

Yes - another BSC nuance currently if you have decimal value - range
say
0-100 in .1 steps you have to report as 0/1000 to 1000/1000.

IIRC though we already permit control with decimal values in the
percentage value.
Level=50.55%
..but that may not be clear from the spec -we reasoned you had to permit
this as so many values are 8 bit 0-255

Kevin