ZM .2

  • Subject: ZM .2
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:46:50 +0100

Gregg,

Having a little issue with the ZoneMinder plugin.  Previously I've been
running the plugin at the bash prompt with
[~]# /usr/local/zmxap/zmxap.pl &
and it has been fine.
I now wanted it to start up at boot so i added the above line to
rc.local.  When run like this I get two heartbeats and thena
vmi.monitorinfo for each camera, then it dies.
The log says:
xAP server starting at 06/04/04 21:23:19
WARN (Monitor::checkState) Can't read from shared memory:
Can't call method "delete" on unblessed reference at
/usr/local/zmxap/zmxap.pl line 516.

One little bug report,  The heartbeats have  the interval set as =1
which implies 1 second but it actually sends it every 60seconds..

Any thoughts

James