Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

Quoting James (9/25/05 8:39 PM):
> Simply post a message to this list saying how you use xAP and ...

Ohh.... I was avoiding any response based upon my own lackluster usage.
But, Ake's report inspired me; so, here goes...

My most used xAP application is xAP Viewer (and, favorite editor is
vim).  [no snickering please]

My second most used application is voxapl--an integration of an
open-source voice recognition engine from CMU/Sun (sphinx 4)  w/ an xAP
"backend" (for grammar/command parsing/matching) that I
developed.

I plan to begin using xAP desktop (and, likely floorplan) now that the
xAP BSC support that I added to misterhouse is initially completed
(release planned for this weekend).  I also plan to begin using/testing
xAP switchboard w/ the asterisk xAP connector (axc) that will follow
thereafter (this weekend, or early next week).  Next up is a look at
integrating ZoneMinder's alarms w/ xAP.

I hope to soon become an avid user and not just a xAP-message-watching
developer; but kicking my addiction is proving difficult.

xAP Viewer rocks!

Gregg