Re: Homeseer xAP Plugin @James??

  • Subject: Re: Homeseer xAP Plugin @James??
  • From: Eric Albright <ea_automation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 04:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

Adding to discussion with what I've seen:
I'm receiving an error during startup.  I'm curretly
unable to get into my site. The error states something
to do with an ocx is not registered with windows.  On
the first install and running of the homeseer XAP I
was unable to communicate but after shutdown and
restart things seem to be working but I'm still
getting that one start up registration error.

Thank you for the XAP homeseer interface.

http://mail.yahoo.com