Re: Any news on new Homeseer 2 plugin ?

James,

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm seeing a persistant error with my
Homeseer plugin that I'm hoping you can help me nail down. I'll load
up Homeseer and xAP will work fine.. sometimes for 10 minutes, other
times for 2 hours. The timing seems to be random (or not consistant)

The error comes up in a popup box with "xAP Conduit" as the
title, and
it says "Run-time error '91': Object variable or With Block variable
not set."

Mostly this happens when I'm not even *at* the pc, so it's not
something cause by user interaction. Once I get that error, the
homeseer xAP plugin stopps working, and only restarting Homeseer will
get it working again.

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks

Marc

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I saw something similar over the weekend and found the issue that
caused
> this, well it fixed it in my case!The new plugin is a bit delayed as
> some issuse with complex bsc setups came to light but it shouldn't be
> much longer
>
> James
>
> n9wbr wrote:
> > James,
> >
> > Hopefully this is a quick question. I am having a sporatic
problem
> > where the HS plugin is not generating messages for door sensors.
> > These are setup with a house code of "[" (via a W800).
At one point
> > they were working fine but suddently they seemed to have stopped.
> > see the messages showing up in HS's logs, but am not seeing the
> > coresponding messages in the xAP Hub's display. I also have a
> > Floorplan with these door sensors but I'm not seeing any status
> > changes. I have no idea why it was working the other day and
hasn't
> > worked since.  I should add that my motion detectors with a
housecode
> > of "c" are working fine.

> > - Jeff
> >
> > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
> >
> >> Marc,
> >>
> >> The to-do list is now only 2 items long so hopefully a new
release will
> >> be out Sunday night, hopefully
> >> It's turning out to be quite an upgrade from the last plugin
with an
> >> awful lot more code and features, it also sorts out the
issues found
> >> with the in-progress release.
> >>
> >> so really, watch this space!
> >>
> >> James