Re: Re: Any news on new Homeseer 2 plugin ?

--------------070301030504030105000704

Jeff,

I saw something similar over the weekend and found the issue that caused
this, well it fixed it in my case!The new plugin is a bit delayed as
some issuse with complex bsc setups came to light but it shouldn't be
much longer

James

n9wbr wrote:
> James,
>
> Hopefully this is a quick question. I am having a sporatic problem
> where the HS plugin is not generating messages for door sensors.
> These are setup with a house code of "[" (via a W800).  At
one point
> they were working fine but suddently they seemed to have stopped. I
> see the messages showing up in HS's logs, but am not seeing the
> coresponding messages in the xAP Hub's display. I also have a
> Floorplan with these door sensors but I'm not seeing any status
> changes. I have no idea why it was working the other day and hasn't
> worked since.  I should add that my motion detectors with a housecode
> of "c" are working fine.
>
> - Jeff
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:
>
>> Marc,
>>
>> The to-do list is now only 2 items long so hopefully a new release
will
>> be out Sunday night, hopefully
>> It's turning out to be quite an upgrade from the last plugin with
an
>> awful lot more code and features, it also sorts out the issues
found
>> with the in-progress release.
>>
>> so really, watch this space!
>>
>> James
>>

>> marcrfuller wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Guys,
>>>
>>> Just wondering, is there an expected release of a new Homeseer
2 xAP
>>> plugin due soon ? I've got the beta version.. just wondering
if there
>>> was a new one due out. I want to buy trial Mainlobby with xAP
and
>>> Homeseer, but my xAP HS2 plugin isn't working properly. I
don't want
>>> to start the trial until it's working :D
>>>
>>> Great work you guys are doing by the way.. for a newbie to xAP
it's
>>> all exciting stuff :D
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------070301030504030105000704

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Jeff,<br>
I saw something similar over the weekend and found the issue that
caused this, well it fixed it in my case!The new plugin is a bit
delayed as some issuse with complex bsc setups came to light but it
shouldn't be much longer<br>
James<br>
n9wbr wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">James,

Hopefully this is a quick question. I am having a sporatic problem
where the HS plugin is not generating messages for door sensors.
These are setup with a house code of "[" (via a W800).  At one
point
they were working fine but suddently they seemed to have stopped. I
see the messages showing up in HS's logs, but am not seeing the
coresponding messages in the xAP Hub's display. I also have a
Floorplan with these door sensors but I'm not seeing any status
changes. I have no idea why it was working the other day and hasn't
worked since.  I should add that my motion detectors with a housecode
of "c" are working fine.

- Jeff

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:james@m...";>&lt;james@m...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Marc,

The to-do list is now only 2 items long so hopefully a new release will
be out Sunday night, hopefully
It's turning out to be quite an upgrade from the last plugin with an
awful lot more code and features, it also sorts out the issues found
with the in-progress release.

so really, watch this space!

James

marcrfuller wrote: