Homeseer xAP Plugin @James??

Hey James,

I'm still having problems with the Homeseer 2 xAP plugin. I've
downloaded you latest update which seems to have cured one problem,
but I'm now seeing a new simular error. I would really appreciate your
advise. The error doesn't appear immediatley, and actually seems to
have happened over night.. I get a small popup box with..

"Run-time error '-2147417843(8001010d)':
Automation error
An outgoing call cannot be made since the applicationis dispatching an
input-synchronous call."

Sorry to keep bothering you about this, but my hole system falls apart
without xAP !

Many Thanks

Marc