Homeseer 2 Plugin Question

Hi There,

I am very new to xAP but seem to be making headway, except for a small
problem I am having.

Background: I am using HS2 (Homeseer 2) with the xAP v2.0.0.182
plugin. I have a xAP program running with my Quasar 3145 temperature
sensor which is sending out data without problem.

Problem: If I restart HS2 my xAP devices seem to loose their
configuration. For example, xAP detected the new xAP devices in
Homeseer  and I added them using the "New Hardware" tab. Once the
device was added I renamed it to something more friendly in Homeseer
(The device code stays the same e.g "\1"). It then seems to run
fine
until I restart Homeseer (which with version 2 is alot !). Once HS2 is
restarted the previous devices seem idle and I get a new "New
Hardware" from the xAP plugin.

Any ideas ? any help is appreciated, and please remember.. I've only
been using xAP for 5 hours now :D

Cheers

Marc