Re: xAP Floorplan beta 5 released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Floorplan beta 5 released
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:04:13 -0000

James,

great piece of work - I have just got around to trying beta5. I
still don't quite see how to setup up my lighting scenario though...
Motion Detector On -> Light On -> Timer Start -> Timer Expire -

Light Off. If motion detected again between Timer Start and Timer
Expire then Restart Timer. Also, I assume that multiple timer
scenarios like this could run concurrently  (in different rooms for
example) and that Floorplan will not block so that other
messages/scripts can be processed?

Keep up the good work. Thanks, Darren.
http://www.darrensgarage.com

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@m...> wrote:

> A major upgrade from the last beta. As well as many minor tweaks
and
> additions, there are the following big new features:
> The floorplans now update live, you no longer have to wait for the
next
> refresh (AJAX)
> You can control lights from the floorplan, you don't have to go to
> control screen then back to the floorplan anymore.
> Added a simple pda web interface, which allow both device control
and
> viewing of device states.
> Now also logs xAPlog messages
> Easier script debug screen added
> Two new link modes, always send on and always send off.
> Links now can trigger a script after a certain amount of time.
This