Re: Is there a schema / application for schedules?

  • Subject: Re: Is there a schema / application for schedules?
  • From: alanmiddleton74
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:39:00 +0000

I'd be interested in looking at the api just to start to build some
understanding - could you send that to me (xap at arctic dash circle
dot org ) when it's packaged.

Don't anticipate doing much development for a few weeks, need to
build some understanding, define what exactly this is going to do
(suggestions welcome) and move house :P

Kind Regards,

Alan.

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=XpGVsOt7X8A5YkEBWfiN8wXp843Sbh3rKvblQVgkFMvVNTo2EZ4i9xf2k3eR588zg0sxwg5-ckD5-Q1KcVJwDAXAbHhvdK0A">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Patrick Lidstone \(Personal e-
mail\)" <patrick@l...> wrote:
> > >- is it feasible to do this with java (where I have a
reasonable