xAP Desktop Released

  • Subject: xAP Desktop Released
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:25:00 +0000

xAP Desktop is now available for download :

"xAP Desktop simply put is a desktop information display system with
the
ability to control systems as well as display information. Using
floating widows, dynamic wallpaper, transparencies, fading windows, etc
it displays information in as rich a format as possible whilst trying to
keep out of the way of pc usage. Every element of every display can be
changed as each is based on simple text files as well as allowing all
the elements to be based on xAP data."

Download Link:
itle=xAP_Desktop</a>

Guides for setting it up

Guides for setting up caller id display

New to Desktop? <a href="http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=45";>http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=45</a>
for an overview and screenshots

This is the first public release of Desktop.It has been throughly tested
for the last few weeks and already has a huge feature set and has been
very stable, but I would expect over the next couple of weeks lots more
features being added as it gets even more use!

Please post any question about Desktop, feature requests or any bug
discoveries to this group or drop me an email. This is by far my
largest and most complicated (very easy to use though) app that I have
released and as you can imagine my favorite one too. Any comments on the
app or the guides will be gratefully received.

Enjoy

James
www.mi4.biz