Re: Hmm... I seem to have a problem...

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:53:20 +0100, Stuart Booth
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

><http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4>
>
>Give xAP Listener a go, which was the predecessor to Viewer, but
>implemented as a simple console app.
>
>Only thing is that this hasn't been updated with the latest build of
>xFx for ages now. What I can do is either update this on the site or
>send you over a freshly built version to see what happens.

I've newly re-built and uploaded Listener. It uses essentially the
same version of the underlying xFx framework as Hub(GUI) and Viewer et
al. I daresay you could even just take the Listener.exe(.config) and
drop these in the same directory as Hub or Viewer. It won't harm them
at all. Then try each and see if it's just Hub/Viewer that barf rather
than Listener.

That'll only tell me if it's my stuff or the GUI stuff that's causing
a problem.

// Not getting much done in this fine, fine weather.
--
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/