Hmm... I seem to have a problem...

  • Subject: Hmm... I seem to have a problem...
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:16:11 +0100

A number of xAP Apps are giving me problems when I try to install them...
(i.e. I can't!)

The was the case for the GUI version of the slim connector, and now, on a
different machine, I have the same problem trying to install the xAP
viewer,
which is that as soon as I launch the .exe to install it , I get the
following:

Viewer.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled

Process id = 0x18b0 (6320), Thread id = 0x1e2c (7724)

Click OK to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application

Both PC's are running XP Pro SP1 and every patch known to man!

Any ideas anyone?