RE: Multiple streamers

  • Subject: RE: Multiple streamers
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:12:34 +0100

Sorry message below is very rushed and I will re-read your issues and post
again later as I probably missed something. One thing in re-reading what
you
said you SHOULD be seeing events for both players in the hub - so if one is
missing I would suggest checking firstly that both players appear named
within SlimServer and then stopping and restarting the xAP Slim connector
(either the service or the app whichever you have) - sometimes it doesn't
pick up changes in the players 'on the fly' but it always gets a correct
list of players at startup. Leave the SlimServer running whilst you do this
of course.

etc