SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available

  • Subject: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:32:00 +0000

Hi Folks (and Max, this one's for you ...),

I've uploaded the plugin-based build of my SliMP3 Connector. For all
intents and purposes it's exactly the same as before, albeit with some
target addressing changes as described here:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=34";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=34</a>>

If you have any .xAP message files you send using the xAP Send
utility, you may need to adjust the Target= line in them. In the bulk
of the sample messages included in the new downloads I've removed this
line.

The console version as well as the new Windows Service version are
available for download here:

<<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=25";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=25\
</a>>

Let me know if there are any problems.

Phew, one more item off the ToDo list! :-))

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=n2p8jtupmdlE2k5rfqJfLLAgh7Y_Vo4FIHTrVpBWIIfuzZEHl8xIy9hkXQf8wKvPUW17QuMGP6ybQDPLb54KxA8">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net