Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available

  • Subject: Re: SliMP3 Connector as a Windows Service now available
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:16:00 +0000

I've updated to the new email osd service, pop3 service, and the
slimp3 service and everything appears to be working as expected.

Had an issue with the slimp3 connector service not starting on
bootup, reinstalled the service and all seems fine now.

Many thanks.

Max

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Bcyh3Ln7UToz0V-omGPrUfwuIsttqvjQH_cmFbjYweRP3jAorsIU5nHlYoa8MNZ_fvPaR3GXzBGJw2_yuW-7DyoAyz0">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Booth <lists@x> wrote:
> Hi Folks (and Max, this one's for you ...),
>
> I've uploaded the plugin-based build of my SliMP3 Connector. For
all
> intents and purposes it's exactly the same as before, albeit with
some
> target addressing changes as described here:
>
> <<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?</a>
name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=34>

> If you have any .xAP message files you send using the xAP Send
> utility, you may need to adjust the Target= line in them. In the
bulk
> of the sample messages included in the new downloads I've removed
this
> line.
>
> The console version as well as the new Windows Service version are
> available for download here:
>
> <<a href="http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?";>http://www.xapframework.net/modules.php?</a>
name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownload&amp;cid=25>